Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't send you unsolicited or unwanted material or information to either your e-mail address or phone number.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We don't save credit card data or information in our servers. Credit card processing is done by Stripe.
- Keep your password safe, it is your responsibility.
- helphub.me does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If helphub.me learns that content is published by a person under the age of 13, helphub.me will remove that content.
- helphub.me, or people who participate or use helphub.me, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
Data we collect
- We may collect contact information, such as name(s), location(s), phone number(s), website(s) and username(s) for contact purposes.
- Please do not post any personal information on helphub.me's posts that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the helphub.me site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
Data we store
- All contents are stored in our database, unless deleted by the user.
- We may record tutoring calls for quality, refund, and security purposes at any time.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Archiving and display of helphub.me postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with helphub.me - including google.com - archive or otherwise make available helphub.me postings, including resumes
Circumstances in which helphub.me may release information
- helphub.me may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- helphub.me may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use; respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of helphub.me, its users or the general public.
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of helphub.me we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
Last edited on January 30, 2013