About me: Hi there - my name is Michelle and I have a PhD in Medical Science from the University of Calgary. I also received my Certified Associate of Project Management designation in November 2014. I'm passionate about what I do and wish to help others find their way through courses that will shape their future career.
Experience: -PhD Medical Science, specialization in initiating and running clinical trials in nephrology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree in Human Kinetics
- Project Management certification
- Extensive experience with physiology, research methods, study design and concepts, statistics and data management
- Expert level editing and essay writing skills
- 4 years of previous tutoring experience and advanced knowledge of personal leadership and mentoring younger students
University of Calgary Calgary, AB, Canada