About me: I have:
- A Masters in Pure Mathematics, specifically in Non-commutative Geometry and Relative Homological Algebra,
- Am at the end of my PhD in Mathematical Finance jointly in Machine Learning,
- Published 4 articles in Homological Algebra and Non-commutative Geometry and publishing 2 articles in Mathematical Finance.
- 1 Year as Lecturer at Concordia University
- 4 Years Teaching Assistant at Université de Montréal and Concordia,
- 5 Years Tutoring combined experience with GradeSavers in Montreal, the Epsilon Learning Center in Toronto and Freelance.